Specific to Your Team's Needs
- Mix and match topics/activities to create the perfect, customized staff workshop for your team.
- Number of participants is not limited.
- Presentations may include Power Point, videos, and demonstrations through the use of a visual projector.
- All topics correspond to the Professional Standards Learning Topics and Learning Codes.
- Times listed below are estimated and may be customized to your needs.
- Two instructors may be required
- Choose from the following topics to organize up to a six (6) hour educational day for school nutrition professionals:
Activity / Topic
- Culinary Skills Demonstration
- Recipe Demonstrations
- Sunkist Sectionizer Demonstration
- Time Management: Work Schedule
- Time Management: Work Simplification/Kitchen Hacks
- Cooking in a Combi Basics
- Blanching, Steaming, Roasting Vegetables
- Preparing Rice & Whole Grains
- Maximizing USDA Foods in Your School Meals Program
- Understanding Weight versus Measure
- Incorporating Flavor without Sodium
- Big 8 Allergens and School Meal Programs
- Food Safety
- Quality Food Preparation/Batch Cooking
- As Purchased versus Edible Portion – Calculating Desired Yield
- Recipe Adjustment using the Factor Method
- Host provides lab supplies, printing, and AV equipment.
- Where necessary, Culinary Solutions will ship an ELMO (visual projector) to your training site for $125; return address shipping label included.